The Association operates a State licensed campground. (County ordinances and the Covenants and Restrictions prohibit camping or storage of camping equipment on residential lots before a residence with full sanitary facilities has been built and is in use.) A daily fee is charged for use of the campground.
18 of the 36 sites are designated as "seasonal" sites. These sites are in high demand, and are assigned on a lottery basis. This season runs from about mid April to about mid October each year.
Please contact the Association office for reservations and information. 608-985-7294. Please no reservations via email.
Camping registration/payment is done at the clubhouse located at E2670 Clubhouse Drive, LaValle, WI 53941.
The physical address of the campground is: S1383 Equestrian Drive, LaValle, WI 53941. (Off of Miller Road.)
Click here to download the Campground Map
Association Member Fees For Camping
Seasonal sites: $900/does not incl. pool or
$985/incl. pool pass (designated by lottery drawing, DHLPOA members only)
Primitive (tent only) area: $20/day, $100/week per tent*
Based on two people per tent; max 2 pool passes per paid tent fee.
Water/Electric sites: (All water/electric sites have a designated parking space, a picnic table, and a fire ring.)
Tent camping (on improved site):
Per tent & 4 people. $2/person/day for additional people. Kids of any age included in this count.
Extra tent, $25/day. Max 2 tents/site.
Max. 8 people.
Camping trailer or Pop-up:
Per camper & 4 people. $2/person/day for additional people. Kids of any age included in this count.
Only one camping trailer or pop-up per site. Extra tent, $25/day.
Max. 8 people.
*Weekly rate – pay for 5 nights, get 2 free. (Must be one continuous stay.)
Use of the pool is included in your camping fees. You will be issued a pool pass upon registration for the total number of guests you register.
GENERAL PUBLIC RATES (non-Association members)
Primitive (tents only) area: $30/day/tent/2 people
Water/Electric sites: $39/day/tent camping on improved site/4 people
$45/day/campers & pop-ups/4 people
Additional people over the set maximums listed add $3/person/day
2 night minimum stay. A $25 security deposit per campsite is required to hold your reservation. Reservations will not be held if deposit not received within 10 days of request. Cancellation policy: Security deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel 7 days before your reservation. Deposit will be forfeited in the event of no-show or cancellation received less than 7 days before the reservation.
If you arrive after the clubhouse closes in the evening, you must register and pay camping fees by noon the day after you set up camp. Penalty fee for non-compliance: $5 per day.
- All campers must register at the office (located in the main clubhouse at E2670 Clubhouse Dr.) and pay a fee. Late check-ins must register by noon the following day or will be subject to a late fee.
- Only set up camp only on sites assigned by the Association office.
- Use of clubhouse facilities is included. Required passes will be issued upon registration.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m.
- Observe the speed limit of 5 MPH (dead slow) on roads in the campground for the safety of children and reduction of noise and dust.
- NO firearms or fireworks allowed.
- No cutting or mutilating trees in any way. (This includes trees in the campground and the surrounding area.)
- Do not leave your campsite and equipment unattended more than 24 hours. Any deviation from this rule for special circumstances must be cleared with the Association Manager in advance. (Campground host has no authority to grant deviations.)
- No persons under 18 years old are permitted to use a campsite unless accompanied by an adult.
- All pets are the owners' responsibility. Do not allow them to run loose; your neighbors may not be animal lovers. Also, no pets are allowed in the clubhouse, swimming pool or campground bathhouse (Wisconsin Statute, Board of Health). Pets are not allowed on beach or in picnic areas at the clubhouse.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children. Do not leave small children unsupervised at the campground.
- Do not wash dishes in the service building. A sink is provided outside, in the rear of the service building, for that purpose.
- Fires must not be left unattended and must be confined to existing pits.
- Do not move the fire rings, or dig additional fire pits.
- No garbage in fire pits.
- Dispose of all garbage and litter in the dumpster provided for that purpose. Recycling is required; sort your garbage accordingly in the containers provided at the campground.
- Dumpster is for use by registered campers only.
- Park in designated gravel parking areas or on your assigned site. Campers/pop-ups should be set up on the gravel pad only. Keeping grass areas open allows staff to efficiently and safely maintain the campground.
- Keep the doors at the campground service building closed. Do not prop doors open for any
- Before you check out of your site, place your picnic table on the gravel pad.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Camp at your own risk. In the event of emergency, call 911.
- To prevent the spread of the emerald ash borer, don't move firewood. Wood from out of state or more than 25 miles away is prohibited by the DNR.
- Conducting business, such as selling items/products, or performing services for pay is not allowed.
- Fines apply to those not complying with these rules.
- We reserve the right to evict, at our discretion and without refund, any person whose conduct is objectionable or violates campground rules
Help keep our campground clean. Dutch Hollow is beautiful. Let's keep it that way!